One of the fastest to prepare on a busy night is this cheeseburger salad. This meal is not heavy to consume, and the greens are crisp and refreshing. If you love cheeseburgers, you’ll definitely love this salad version too.
- 100g Hamburger mince
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup Iceberg Lettuce, shredded
- 2 Tbsp shredded Cheddar
- 6 pcs Cherry Tomatoes, halved
For the dressing:
- 1.5 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp sugar-free Tomato Ketchup
- 1/2 tsp Liquid Smoke
- Sear beef in a pan until brown. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a bowl, toss lettuce, cherry tomatoes, cheddar, and cooked mince.
- Stir together ingredients for the dressing and drizzle over salad.
- Energy – 368 kcal
- Protein – 28g
- Fat – 25g
- Carbohydrates – 9g