This recipe will fill your tummies with creamy goodness. Chicken breast is cooked thoroughly and made even better with some seasonings and cream. Perfect to pair with broccoli and cauliflower rice for a much healthier lunch meal.
- 1/2 tbsp. Olive oil
- 5 oz. Chicken Breast
- 1/4 cup Red Onion, sliced thinly
- 1 tsp. Ginger, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. Turmeric
- 1/2 tsp. Thyme
- 1/2 cup Cooking Cream
- 1/2 cup Chicken stock
- 2 oz. Cauliflower
- 1 oz. Broccoli
- 1 tsp. Lemon juice
- Black pepper
- In a pan add olive oil and turn on medium-high heat. Once heated, add the chicken and cook for 5 – 7 minutes.
- Transfer the chicken on a plate and add the onions in the same pan. Cook 3 minutes.
- Add ginger.
- Add turmeric and thyme. Stir well and cook 3 more minutes.
- Pour chicken stock and add the cooking cream. Stir.
- Add the cooked chicken and let it simmer for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, add broccoli and cauliflower in a blender and make rice. Heat in the microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- Serve the creamy chicken with broccoli cauliflower rice and enjoy.
- Energy – 565.6 kcal
- Protein – 50.4g
- Fat – 36g
- Carbohydrates – 10g
Do you want to get your custom keto diet plan? Click this banner below to learn more.