A very filling lunch meal that you’ll love, especially if you like seafood. The crab cakes are excellently made using flavorful ingredients. Perfect to be combined with lettuce, cherry tomatoes, and olives. Of course, let’s not forget the feta cheese which gives an added salty and tangy flavor to the salad.
- For the Crab Cakes:
- 100 grams Crab meat
- 2 Tbsp Almond Flour
- 1/4 tsp Creole seasoning
- 1 Tbsp Leeks, chopped
- 2 tsp Parsley, chopped
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 tsp Coconut Aminos
- 1/2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil, for frying
For the Salad:
- 50 grams Romaine Lettuce, shredded
- 1/2 cup Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 2 Tbsp Black Olives, sliced
- 60 grams Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 2 Tbsp Mayonnaise, to serve
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients of the crab cakes, except for olive oil.
- Mix it until well combined.
- Shape into little patties and place on a plate.
- Heat olive oil in a pan.
- Carefully add little crab cakes.
- Slowly flip and cook the other side of the crab cakes. Set aside once cooked.
- Now, prepare the salad ingredients.
- Serve the crab cakes with all the salad ingredients and serve with mayonnaise.
- Energy – 585.9 kcal
- Protein – 20g
- Fat – 52.3g
- Carbohydrates – 8.8g
Do you want to get your custom keto diet plan? Click this banner below to learn more.