This chicken dish cooked in coconut milk never gets old. You get a creamy and more flavorful meal because of the milk and seasonings added to the recipe. This is a sure hit during cold dinner nights.
- 100 grams Bone-in Chicken Pieces
- 10 grams Ginger, thinly sliced
- 1 stalk Lemongrass
- 1 Green Chili
- 2 pcs Kaffir Lime Leaves
- 1 tsp Fish Sauce
- Combine water, ginger, lemongrass, chili, kaffir lime leaves, and fish sauce in a pan. Bring to a boil.
- Add chicken and coconut milk.
- Simmer for 20-25 minutes, adding more water as needed.
- Energy – 294 kcal
- Protein – 20g (28%)
- Fat – 22g (67%)
- Carbohydrates – 3g (5%)
- Fiber – 1g
Do you want to get your custom keto diet plan? Click this banner below to learn more.