A new way to enjoy your favorite cheeseburger. Instead of the bread, we’ve replaced it with lettuce for a much healthier snack that is keto-friendly.
- 150 grams homemade Beef Patty, 85/15 beef
- 1 slice Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Romaine leaves
- 1 small Tomato, sliced
- 1/4 Cucumber, sliced
- 1/4 Red Onions, sliced
- 1 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- Prepare the preferred packaging for your sandwich. Place the romaine lettuce.
- Add the homemade beef patty.
- Spread a tablespoon of mayonnaise over the patty.
- Add the cheddar cheese slice.
- Add the sliced tomatoes, cucumber, and red onions.
- Lastly, top it with another lettuce. Wrap it with your preferred packaging or you can consume it immediately.
- Energy – 662.6 kcal
- Protein – 28.7g
- Fat – 54.2g
- Carbohydrates – 15g
Do you want to get your custom keto diet plan? Click this banner below to learn more.