These chicken kabobs are easy to prepare but require at least 4 hours to marinate before cooking. It may be a little longer waiting period, but when you get your hands on this BBQ chicken, you will be more than satisfied with how delicious this recipe is.
- 150g Chicken Thigh fillet, cut into 2″ pieces
- 2 Tbsp Brown Erythritol
- 1/4 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Cumin powder
- 1/8 tsp black Pepper
- 1/8 tsp Chili powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Whisk together erythritol, paprika, cumin, pepper, chili powder, and salt in a bowl.
- Toss in chicken pieces and marinate for at least 4 hours.
- Thread chicken onto skewers and grill for 4-5 minutes per side.
- Energy – 337 kcal
- Protein – 25g (32%)
- Fat – 25g (67%)
- Carbohydrates – 1.3g (1%)
- Fiber – 0.5g
Do you want to get your custom keto diet plan? Click this banner below to learn more.